- Supporting the accounting and auditing team in their daily functions.
- Preparing and managing audit budgets.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Planning and performing company financial audits.
- Creating and managing internal auditing systems.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for company managers.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company best practices.
* BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam
* Certain knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing and review procedures
* Fluent in Japanese and English