- Title of Job
Customer Support Representative
- Description of Responsibilities
• Responds to service related customer inquiries, trouble, and/or complaints by phone and email.
• Instructs network carriers to troubleshoot circuit outages and usability issues.
• Communicates with application service providers/resellers to respond to customer inquiries.
• Provides customers with remote instructions to isolate the cause of Internet connection outages.
• Provides customers with basic instructions on the use of the application and internet related services.
• Escalates trouble tickets to the engineering team once the work level of a service ticket is beyond the scope of the 1st level support.
• Manages ongoing service tickets and ensure the expected service levels.
• Sends notices for planned or unexpected service outages to customers in a timely manner.
• Opens appropriate tickets with the datacenter related inquiries and troubles.
• Creates, revises, and translates manuals, documents, and reports when needed.
• Regular working hours is 9am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
• With teamwork, covering working hours of 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday (12 – 8 pm EST from Monday to Friday), in case of absence of a customer support representative covers working hours of 9 am – 5 pm Pacific
Standard Time (PST).
• Collects information from department of Professional Services to enable to perform LAN support and its troubleshooting. Creates manuals to perform LAN Support and its troubleshooting for customer support. Leads customer support staffs to perform LAN support and its troubleshooting with sharing information.