Responsible to design, implement the network infrastructure in line with the requirement. Also be responsible to maintain and support the network infrastructure to meet the SLA. The candidate will be assigned in a team providing professional services for deploying infrastructure and services to the clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management
- Create network solutions according to the networking requirements from the clients.
- Design network infrastructure
- Create design documents
- Hardware and software configuration
- Deployment and installation
- Ensure service availability and reliability
- Maintaining systems software (upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations)
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the clients’ requirements
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned under supervisor’s instruction.
Qualification / Requirements:
- 5 – 10 years of experiences in IT industry as network engineer
- Fluency in English, business level Japanese would be a plus.
- Network certification and other degrees are plus
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (BGP, OSPF, 802.11, VRRP, QoS, IPsec, etc.)
- Deep understanding of switching, routing, network security, wireless networking, and network virtualization including software defined networks
- Personal development
- Logical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Cognitive Skill