Real Estate Agent
• Show properties to potential buyers and renters
• Provide guidance and assist real estate sellers / buyers / lessee in marketing / purchasing / renting properties for the right price under the best terms
• Determine client’s needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them best.
• Intermediate negotiation process, consult clients on real estate market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and other real estate related matters to their benefit and ensure fair and honest dealing.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ values or rent prices.
• Display and market real property to possible buyers and lessee.
• Prepare necessary renting / selling paperwork ( contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
• Promote real estate sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
• Language skills level: Japanese and English (Business)
• Basic Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and Power point)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail.
• Being a team player