A Japanese media company is looking for a Business Development Specialist to assist the Sales Department with locating sponsors. Additionally, this role will also assist the production team with contracts and research, as well as assist the president with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Finding new potential Ad sponsors for the News program.
- Reaching out to companies to negotiate contracts.
- Translate and copyedit promotional and marketing materials for the affiliated company’s programs and support their program sales as well as format sales.
- Work with Production Department on the program, a mini-documentary news program broadcast.
- Research regarding business and operations in the U.S.
- Assisting various departments with English proofreading
- Coordinate and attend to represent the company at VIP events when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree – recent graduates encouraged to apply
- Minimum conversational Japanese language level preferred. Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to commute to the NYC office daily as the position is on-site.