1. Title of Job Engineer, Professional Services
2. Description of Responsibilities
• Configure internal-office server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Perform on-site installation of server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Perform troubleshooting for remote & on-site server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Provide support for server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software administration to customers.
• Perform installation and troubleshooting at site. (Required business trip.)
• Compose and issue work records and project records of installation and configuration for each customer.
• Report and archive actual solution and countermeasure of troubleshooting for future reference.
• Report the status of each project and troubleshooting progress to your team/project leader.
• Perform product research and market trend analysis as requested by your team leader.
• Draft proposal and/or quotation for customers as requested by your team leader.
• Control projects, vendors and sub-contractors for delivery and completion of projects on time.
< Technical Qualifications > Maintain the following latest standards of technologies to provide appropriate IT-solutions which meets the customer’s requirement.
• Microsoft, Citirx, VMware and other major software vendor’s product.
• Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto and other major network vendor’s devices.
• Unix/Linux, Windows server operation and maintenance.
• Security software and solutions for servers and PCs.
• Local and Wide Area Network technologies.
• Virtualization and storage technologies.
3. Reporting This position reports to Manager, department of Professional Services. Others will be designated by President & CEO if necessary.