Our client is looking for an organized real estate assistant to support real estate team. The real estate assistant’s responsibilities include telephone duties, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports. To be successful as a real estate assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident.
- Providing support to sales agents.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in Japanese is required.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Experience in property management is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to take real estate license.