One of the US’s leading travel companies is hiring a Bilingual Business Travel Consultant fluent in Japanese and English. This is a fully remote role.
- Strong experience in SABRE or other GDS.
- Several years of travel consultant experience.
- Bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Adaptable with a strong focus on customer service.
- Client Management
- Handles reservations and ticketing for corporate clients by email or phone calls.
- Handles all elements of travel including but not limited to airfare, cars, hotels, airport parking, car service, visas, passports, etc.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources including all websites and GDS to provide accurate information and advice to maximize cost savings and provide the highest degree of customer service.
- Monitors online booking accounts, issues tickets, and assists with changes, requests for new bookings, or other issues.
- Resolves all flight issues where a traveler is at risk due to weather delays, flight schedule changes, etc. to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Uses good judgment in regular interactions with clients, vendors, and related parties.
- Understands all Business Travel products and services along with how each works and affects each traveler and each corporate client.
- Answers questions from clients regarding invoices, refunds, credits, no-show charges, etc.
- Talent Management Knowledge
- Keeps up with travel technology and those that affect business travel.
- Able to present all products and services that are a part of business travel.
- Enters all activities and documents into SalesForce.com.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Understands corporate meetings and is able to identify opportunities with a potential client.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.