Group & FIT Travel Arrangement & Sales
- Corresponds with clients and answers inquiries, provides suggestions, quotations, and agreement.
- Makes travel arrangements such as airfare, hotels, meals, catering, transportations, cruises, etc for customers and teams.
- Provides various travel information to customers such as destinations, fares, and travel regulations.
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints, or refunds.- Develops and maintains contacts with key clients and customers.
- Handles reservations and ticketing for clients.
- Issues tickets, and assists with changes, requests for new bookings, or other issues.
- Distributes invoices and statements for on-time payment.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources to provide accurate information and advice to maximize cost savings and provide a high degree of customer service.
- Develops plans, in accordance with the strategy, to strengthen relations with existing clients and customers.
- Develops and maintains contacts with key clients and customers.
- Maintains relationships with customers, clients, and vendors at a higher level.
SABRE experience required