One of the biggest travel companies in the U.S. is looking for Japanese-English bilingual Travel Consultants.
– Arrange domestic & International leisure travel including optional tours, air, car, hotel, Amtrak, etc.
– Understand price quotes, fare quotes, ticketing, exchange, void, and refund process.
– Create marketing strategies such as seminar planning.
– Understand and announce Japanese immigration rules.
– Excellent customer service and hospitality mindset.
– Enjoy speaking with clients over the phone.
– Great communication and email skills.
– Great opportunity for growth in our organization.
– Great work-life balance environment.
– On-going training and education.
– Support from peers and managers.
– Must have at least 2-3 years of GDS experience.
– Japanese language is required and fluent in English.
– Able to work from home (candidates can be from any part of the country).
– Preferred to commute to the office in Torrance, CA once a week. (Basically, a home-based position).
– Must have working status in the U.S.
– Home-based position.
– Torrance, CA (once a week) if possible not required.
– (PT or ET) 8:45 am – 5:30 pm
– Medical Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Paid time off
– Sick Leave
– 3 months