Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in attracting, engaging, and retaining top talent by strategically incorporating employee branding into our recruitment processes. You will work closely with the HR team to ensure that the candidates understand the benefits as an employer of choice are effectively communicated to potential candidates. Your primary focus will be creating a seamless candidate experience while showcasing our unique company culture and values, working directly with Recruiters, and managing by sourcing candidates online. As a Recruiter Coordinator you will be to gradually take ownership of the full Recruiting, Branding and Onboarding responsibilities
• Conducts phone screens to identify candidates to progress to hiring manager screens or onsite interviews. Creates and presents prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships and rapport with all levels of staff and management to accomplish the goals of the employment function. Ensure that appropriate candidates are approved for supervisor referral by analyzing qualifications, matching with hiring criteria, etc.
• Leverages online recruiting resources and ADP/ Indeed ATS to identify and recruit the best candidates.
• Assists in planning and organizing diversity recruitment initiatives.
• Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
• Provides accurate, inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Manages all interviews’ scheduling process and logistics, working closely with the HR Coordinator, candidates, and hiring managers.
• Prepares candidates for interviewing with Clients and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting.
• Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates, as well as scheduling.
• Extends offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines.
• Manage various vendor accounts and relationships, including maintaining fee agreements, and invoicing
• Collaborate with the HR Manager and Marketing team to develop and refine the employee branding strategy that highlights our unique selling points as an employer.
• Create an engaging online presence across relevant platforms to showcase our company culture, values, and employee success stories.
• Proactively identify innovative methods to attract passive and active candidates who align with our current open positions.
• Utilize data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our employee branding and recruitment efforts.
• Continuously refine strategies based on insights and feedback to achieve better results.
• Coordinates employee orientation and ensures new hire training and onboarding paperwork is completed and submitted appropriately; executes all necessary processes to ensure the new hire is prepared and ready for work on the first scheduled day.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Proven experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, or employer branding.
• Strong understanding of branding principles and their application to talent attraction.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in using social media and other online platforms for recruitment and branding.
• Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret metrics.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders.
• Familiarity with diversity and inclusion initiatives in recruitment is a plus.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
• Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities