A Japanese unique chemical manufacturer is seeking a Manager in Sales and Marketing.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing activities of Electronic & Innovative Products such as Advanced Specialty Materials, Electronic Products, Adhesives & Solutions Products in the North Americas and China, including but not limited to
• Develop department goals and budgets.
• Achieve the goal and budget.
• Analyzes department performance and takes action if necessary.
• Develops the report of department status (If required)
• Manage your team.
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross-function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Electronic industry and management experience are a plus.
• Japanese language skill is a plus.
• Sales experience is required.
• Strong planning, delegation, communication, and motivation skills
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Supervisor the work of team members
• Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task, and be able to prioritize.
Must be able to travel domestically and internationally at least 50%. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Salary: $85K to $95K
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K Plan
• Working hours: 40 hours per week / Monday through Friday
• The regular working hours: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.