This position is responsible for ordering and maintaining wireless devices and services and communicating/coordinating with various businesses, including the parent company in Japan to support organizations/group companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Organize and planning
- Administrative tasks within team
- IT related conferences, meetings, and parties
- User Support and troubleshooting
- Wireless Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- SAP ERP Tier1
- Promotion of IT utilization
- User training including preparing the training material
- Send notification and tips for new release items
- Communicate with
- Other teams in company
- Overseas Offices in North, Central & South America companies
- ERP System Maintenance Team in Japan
- Information Strategy Department in Japan
- Back up of accounting staff, for payment invoices, computer expense allocations
- Prepare mobile device charge
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Three years of office experience.
- Requires excellent written and verbal in both English and Japanese communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Requires excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.