A Japanese unique chemical manufacturer is seeking a temporary staff for an Assistant in Logistics/Accounting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Managing Logistics and Accounting activities in the United States of America, including but not limited to
• Complete accurate purchase orders to the HQ office according to customers’ orders
• Negotiate with the HQ office to obtain the best shipping schedules for customers.
• Forward the shipping documents to custom brokers and customers
• Coordinate with the forwarding agent and provide accurate, up-to-date
• Enter the daily PO transactions into our system
• Prepare proper invoices for billing to our customers
• Monitor consignment inventory carefully
• Issuing Purchase Orders, sending Invoices and Purchase Orders,
• Prepare and submit Sales records on monthly 4th business day of each month.
• Prepare checks/Compile monthly reports
• Investigate and collect outstanding invoices
• Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
• Issue Invoices/Input AP Expenses
• Bank Account Reconciliation, manage AR and AP accounts
• 100% Achievement in the accuracy of reporting financial information.
• Credit insurance renewal, commercial insurance renewal,
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Logistics Knowledge skills and abilities
• Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
40 hours per week.
9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Status: temporary position
Period: 3 months from May 15, 2023 – August 11, 2023