One of the biggest travel agencies in the U.S. is seeking a Japanese
Bilingual Travel Consultant.
This position is responsible for setting up reservations and travel
itineraries requested by travel agencies.
– Corresponds with clients and answers inquiries, provides
suggestions, and/or makes sales via emails and phone calls.
– Makes travel arrangements such as hotels, transportation, Sunrise
tours, JR Pass, Ghibli tickets, air, and cruises for agencies and
– Conducts sales promotion activities such as sales calls to agencies,
flyer promotions, advertisements on media, and so forth.
– Provides various travel information to customers such as
destination, fares, and travel regulations
– Assists with research and analysis of the business potential of
– Maintains and develops customer base by suggesting products and
services that meet and exceed client expectations.
– Communicates well with vendors, clients, and related parties within
– Consults with your superiors or experienced colleagues in trouble-shooting
– Japanese and English bilingual. – Must be authorized to work in the US.
– Must have experience in Consulting for travel to Japan for Foreigners.
– Possesses 1-2 years of experience in the travel industry, or
equivalent skills, in the area of own expertise.
The company offer
– Great opportunity for growth in our organization.
– Great work-life balance environment.
– On-going training and education.
– Support from peers and managers.
Salary: 40-50K, DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Full Remote