- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business Field.
Must be native level in Japanese, fluent in English.
2-3 years of related experience.
Entry level is also welcome.