Summary: Sell business goods or services, the selling of which requires a technical background equivalent to a baccalaureate degree in engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of company products, and provide sales support.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including requests for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, or computer systems.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Provide information needed for the development of custom-made machinery.
- Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets.
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Good Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution and M365 Product Line
Project Management Experience
Cloud Environment Deployment experience
5~7yrs IT-related Experience
Fluent in Japanese and English
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Basic Math Skills
Associate’s Degree (or other 2-year degrees)