We are looking for an experienced cloud/system engineer to work within our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based and on-premises solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud and on-premises infrastructure. As a cloud/system engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based and/or on-premises solutions for our clients and maintain cloud and/or on-premises infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A cloud/system engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering system requirements working together with sales and sales engineers.
- Evaluating and identifying optimal cloud solutions and on-premises solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based and on-premises systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud and system solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud and system support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
- 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, implementing, operating, and maintaining cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, implementing, operating, and maintaining computer networks and systems.
- Experience of installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting in a Microsoft environment is essential.
- Proficiency in Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, Server, and Domain management.
- Proficiency in Azure Active Directory, Endpoint Management, Auto-Pilot.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, HTTP, mail, and database services.
- Working knowledge of SSL and other certificates.
- Experience of installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting in a Unix/Linux environment is plus.
- Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Linux, Microsoft, VMware certifications are plus.
- AWS, GCP certifications are welcomed.
- Personal development
- Logical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Cognitive Skill