The position overseas and controls the closing, budgets, and prospects of 5 BUs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of 5 BUs
· Preparation of budgets and prospects of 5 BUs
· Monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of certain subsidiaries and affiliates
· Analyze monthly closing data compared with the budget and report it to the related unit staffs.
· Review of certain accounts and monitoring of overdue receivables and slow moving inventories
· Coordination for audits and internal control for 5 BUs
· Preparation of audits and tax returns of certain subsidiaries and affiliates
· Support on accounting issues for subsidiaries and affiliates
· Assist department manager in preparation of budget/prospect monthly closings, analysis of financial results and other accounting/financial related matters
· Supervise Accountant II engaged in preparation of budget/prospect and bookkeeping for related subsidiaries and affiliates
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related field, or equivalent experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· 8 – 10 years of experience in accounting
· Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work in a multi-cultural business environment
· Requires excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
CPA certification preferred