As a Sales Associate, your primary role is to drive sales and achieve short and long-term objectives for the Institutional Customer Division. You will be responsible for maintaining existing customers in your assigned area. Flexibility is key in this role, as you will coordinate sales activities and promotions with internal teams, as well as address the needs and concerns of customers and clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel to customers and potential customers’ facilities, providing information and support to secure and retain business.
- Build and nurture business, social, and civic relationships with customers in the assigned territory to maximize profitability.
- Sell our products to all customers in the assigned territory.
- Proactively identify customer needs, offer appropriate solutions, and deliver high-quality customer service.
- Communicate sales plans to customers and efficiently manage resources to support sales volume.
- Provide feedback on new product and service opportunities and gather information through field activities.
- Collaborate with the accounting department to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for the territory in coordination with the (Assistant) Sales Manager.
- Work closely with the assigned Operation and logistics staff to achieve territory sales goals.
- Report field activities in a timely manner to support business and product planning.
- Submit sales activity reports and other necessary reports as required.
- Attend quarterly inventory count.
- Perform other assigned duties.
・Fluency in Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.
・English is required.
・High School / GED.
・1-2 years of sales experience in the Asian food industry is desired.
・Basic computer skills, including word processing software.
・Excellent oral and written communication skills.
・Valid driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits:
The company offers competitive pay and an array of perks and benefits, including:
Semi-annual sales bonus: 0 – 55% of base salary (per year).
Life and accident insurance.
401(k) with company matching.
19 days of paid time off.
Wellness program and EAP assistance.
And much more.