ERP Consultant Job Description:
・As an ERP Consultant, you will be responsible for analyzing clients’ business processes, identifying problems, and providing effective solutions.
・You will need to possess advanced ERP configuration skills and be capable of performing analysis, designing, and delivering business solutions.
・The position requires flexibility to participate in various aspects of ERP implementation projects and operational support.
・You will need to follow project or support methodologies, address issues, and meet client requirements and specifications.
Detailed job functions:
· Lead and execute the implementation of the ERP system from analysis to deployment
· Diagnose existing ERP/accounting systems and business processes to propose new ERP systems
· Analyze the fit/gap between functional requirements and standard functionality
· Design gap or workaround solutions to meet customer budgets
· Design functional requirements and deliver business solutions that meet agreed-upon requirements with the customer
· Perform functional design specifications (BPF, FDD) in implementation or change requests
· Ensure the quality of the delivered solution is acceptable to the customer
· Follow project schedules (WBS) and perform tasks by reviewing estimated and actual run times, then escalate if the task is running out of time or delayed
· Provide necessary deliverable documents for implementation projects and post-go-live effective support
· Conduct pre-sales activities to provide initial consultation diagnoses of clients’ business as-is processes
· Participate in multi-implementation projects or customer support
· Follow support service plans for maintenance support
· Perform system tests (integration tests, regression tests, performance tests)
· Conduct system user training
· Propose improvements to clients’ business systems
· Iterate functional issue checks and update statuses