Support executive Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents with administrative, accounting and financial duties.
• Perform administrative tasks, assist in scheduling of and preparation for meetings, and perform other general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records and management systems.
• Perform accounting and financial duties, including preparing internal documents, preparing and processing payments and wire transfers, conducting AMEX reconciliation, and maintaining quarterly budgets .
• Support Corporate Secretary: scheduling of and preparation for all Board and Shareholders’ meeting (the “Meeting”), and preparing the Meeting materials, agendas and minutes.
• Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations; manage and maintain schedules of employees.
• Welcome visitors, review correspondence, arrange company dinners and other corporate functions, respond to questions and meeting requests directed to employees.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• At least three years of Administrative experience; previous work experience in a global organization preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline desirable.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
• Proficiency in Japanese and English required.
• Excellent communication skills (including via phone, e-mail, and in person); ability to independently compose correspondence.
• A professional and flexible team player with strong attention to detail and sound judgment; excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organized and able to follow up on multiple tasks without direction; must maintain confidentiality and discretion.