Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple social media channels. Social Media coordinator is responsible for creating content and copywrite to implement their content strategy to drive customer engagement and increase brand awareness for designated brands.
Essential Job Functions
- Create content and write original copy for social media.
- Manage content calendar, content strategy, reporting and analytics.
- Provide support at tradeshows and various events.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree – marketing, public relations, or communications
- Experience: 1-2years, Content creation experience for the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok
- Skills & Knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Social Media Platforms
Work Hours & Location
- Monday thru Friday 8am -5pm for the location in Secaucus NJ
- Most of the workdays will be remote working from home