- Title of Job
Sales Representative (Account Executive), Sales & Marketing
- Description of Responsibilities
▪ Effectively increases and maximize sales revenue and profit of network & system solutions
and system integration.
▪ Develop sales of products and services of network solutions and system integration.
▪ Find competitive and market opportunities and respond and have communication in a
timely and effective manner with existing and potential customers.
▪ Make sales calls, new business development, and providing proposals, bids, and other
project information to potential customers and influencers.
▪ Plan, coordinate, and implement the sales of products and services with Network Operation
& Engineering and System Integration department.
▪ Contact existing customers to find out their needs and possibilities of expansion of business
▪ Implement sales promotional activities including: visiting & making phone-calls to
▪ Prepare and review assigned account information and enter information for monthly
invoices on internal system as a part of closing process.
▪ Prepare written presentations, proposals, reports, and process quotations to customers.
▪ Maintain existing customers with maximize customer satisfaction and cross-sales.
▪ Prepare sales forecast and annual budget and plan of sales.
▪ Assist provisioning staff for post-sales of startup services for customers.
▪ Assist accounting team with collection of past due from assigned accounts for acquisition.
▪ Prepare sales promotional materials and perform presentation to customers.
▪ Maintain and keep up with evolving industry / market expertise.
▪ Undertake market research.
This position reports to Manager and General Manager, Sales & Marketing department.
Others will be designated by President & CEO if necessary.