Provide operational support to the Private Equity team in monitoring of cash flow and cash balances, entry of cash flow and asset data into systems for report generation, validation of relevant data, and review of outputs
from reporting systems.
Essential Duties Include:
• Review communications from external fund managers regarding payables and receivables, enter the cash flow information into systems.
• Monitor cash balances of the funds under management; prepare paperwork to move cash as needed to resolve any potential cash shortage.
• Generate performance reports by uploading cash flow and valuation data into the system, and review the outputs for reasonableness, completeness, and accuracy.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year of previous corporate work experience; interest in the financial services industry desirable.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications; strong excel skill needed.
• Excellent oral and written communicator, with ability to communicate clearly and candidly.
• Detail-sensitive, with the ability to follow system-based rules accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate within the team.