The position requires to act as liaison in coordinating matters between GM, Machinery Accounting Manager and other administrative sections such as Finance, Accounting, Investment team, System planning. Drafting budget, forecast, work on monthly accounting closings and creating summary of financial result.
Also supervises/train advise a trade specialist and an administrative assistant.
Executing new trade business and shipping transactions (actual operation duties) included.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
(For Management )
|Creates draft to be submitted to the management such as Application for Approval, Request for Signature|
|New business (trading / financing) start up arrangement|
|Monthly report arrangement|
(For Accounting )
Assists department manager in preparation of budget/prospect monthly closings, analysis of financial results and other accounting/financial related matters
(For Import/ Export Trading Operations)
- Responsible for all trade business activities and shipping contracts, settlement.
- Supervises Trade Specialist engaged in executing trading business and ensures that shipping transactions are effectively completed.
Performs administrative tasks as necessary
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Requires extensive working knowledge of U.S. Customs regulations
- Must possess problem solving skills and proficiency in Word, Excel with knowledge of SAP
- Must have experience in preparing budgets and knowledge of accounting transactions in support of business and department activities
- Must have the ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment