Supports marketing operations by assisting in management of product and storefront listings across a variety of ecommerce platforms. Previous experience with vendor-side ecommerce platforms a plus. This role will work in tandem with our marketing efforts to provide the clearest, most up-to-date, information to our customers.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, and all file types
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel. Will require preparing product assortment Excel files. Includes bulk-product revisions, file renaming, etc.
- Highly detailed-focused, demonstrates ability to parse through and organize complex sets of data to ensure consistency across multiple ecommerce platforms
- Manage multiple storefronts, particularly customer-facing content. Includes product updates as well as broader frequent storefront changes to align with current marketing endeavors
- Team player who can effectively communicate and assist various Marketing channels, including social media
- A flexible, self-motivated person who is open to learning new skills, tools, and digital platforms
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A minimum of 0–2 years of customer service-related experience
- Keen to familiarize him or herself with our brand and products at a granular level
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and team members
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, make quick decisions, pose and execute thoughtful solutions, and overcome hardships
- Ability to multitask multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining sight of short-term and long-term project goals
- Knowledge of or interest in Japanese culture or language is not required but would be an added bonus