1) Job Title: Manager, Business Development
2) Job Summary:
This position is responsible for conducting IoT related business development including
finding new partners which bring new values to headquarter. This position
also requires the function of service delivery and sales support of our services.
3) Work Hours:
Generally, you will be expected to work thirty-five (35) hours per week, seven (7) hours per
day in addition to a one (1) hour unpaid meal break. However, your work schedule may
change depending on the business needs of the Company. Additionally, you may be
required to work beyond normal working hours, based on business necessity.
4) Language: Above business level in both Japanese and English.
5) Primary Duties:
Under the direction of the management members,
1. Business/Solution Development
1) Reaching out to the customers and actively listen to their needs and requirements
2) Summarize the customers’ needs and prepare requirement definition documents
for solution development
3) Contact with different vendors, compare capabilities, and find the best partner for
4) Overall project management to deliver the solution to the customer in time
5) Communicate and collaborate with headquarter and the group
companies in different projects
2. Sales Support
1) Conduct research and find innovative services and companies. Negotiate and
contract with third party partners, maintain the relationships with them
2) Find suitable products/solutions as per Sales team’s requirements. Conduct or
supervise evaluation tests if needed
3) Prepare supporting documents for the Sales team’s customer proposal.
4) Actively participate industry tradeshows, engage in startup events/communities so
that good new companies can be discovered
5) Other duties assigned